Progress on eShapeOko kits over the weekend

We’ve made good progress on the eShapeOko kits this past weekend. I quality-checked the MakerSlide for all the remaining kits. We ran out of 500 mm pieces (because so many were damaged), so I cut two dozen of them out of longer pieces. I packed the rail for three-quarters of the remaining kits, and we put about half of them in shipping boxes. We have not yet packed the other items ordered along with the kits (where applicable).

It looks like we will be able to ship all of them this week. They’ll go out in no particular order, because it’s easier for us to pack several kits of the same size at once (but the serial numbers are allocated in the order they were bought, not in the order they’re packed or shipped).

2 thoughts on “Progress on eShapeOko kits over the weekend

Leave a Reply